The wedding planning process is exciting, but we know how quickly the process gets overwhelming. Remember, this day is about what you want! You probably don’t want your step-cousin’s unsolicited advice to bring down your wedding planning joy.
When you need unbiased advice from professionals, check out At Last Entertainment’s TikTok account! We’ve built a large community of couples on the platform and regularly share tips, advice, and freebies!
The account is run by our founders and husband and wife team, Serena and Dominic. Get a sneak peek of our latest TikTok content here and be sure to check out our live videos every Wednesday!
1 – Creative groom’s cake ideas
Your wedding should be a reflection of not only your love as a couple, but the things that bring you joy. We love this unique, nerdy groom’s cake that showed off the groom’s love of Dragon Ball Z.
No matter how unique your ideas, get creative with your cake! It should be a reflection of your personality on the big day.
2 – Frequent freebies and giveaways
By the way, do you like free stuff? Of course you do!
Dominic and Serena regularly host free giveaways on TikTok. Just leave your first names and wedding dates to enter for a chance to win exclusive prizes and giveaways.
3 – Our fave wedding planning app
Is your digital calendar or paper planner not cutting it for planning your big day? It happens.
Serena regularly shares her fave wedding apps on our Tik Tok account. For example, if you want to organize your budget, manage vendors, or create and manage tasks from your phone, she recommends the Wedding Happy app.
4 – Cute ceremony and reception ideas
Pinterest has a lot of cute ideas, but so does our TikTok! Check it out any time you need inspiration from couples who have come before you. Here are a few ideas to get the juices flowing:
- Candles and sand don’t always cooperate when you’re at the altar. If you want an easier alternative, you can tie the knot—literally.
- If you and your soon-to-be spouse have a fur baby, make them a part of your special day. A simple bow tie or floral collar will really jazz up the affair. But know your dog: make sure they would be comfortable performing under pressure! Always assign someone to be your pooch’s handler for the day-of, too.
- Table settings are a cute opportunity to get creative. One San Antonio couple assigned tables using succulents at their Japanese Tea Garden wedding.
5 – Sanity-saving day-of tips
Even the most well-planned weddings can feel stressful. Our TikTok does a deep-dive on all the aspects of wedding planning that you might not have considered yet, like:
- Teaching your bridesmaids how to bustle your dress. This can take half an hour without practice! Get to your reception faster by practicing bustling at least a few times before your wedding.
- Encouraging RSVPs with a free wedding link. It’s super important to keep guests in the loop, especially if you’re planning a wedding during the pandemic. Keep everyone up-to-date with a free wedding website.
- Getting wedding insurance. Did you know that a lot of San Antonio venues require you to buy liability insurance? This covers vendor issues, weather problems, and more. Hear Serena share a few of her go-to options for wedding insurance on our TikTok account.
The bottom line
We know you’ve got a big vision for your big day. When you need wedding advice from the pros on the go, check out At Last Entertainment’s TikTok! We go live at @atlastent every Wednesday at 12 PM Central. See you there!